Deep Oven Cleaning in Brisbane For Healthier Meals
A nice professional oven cleaning in Brisbane will save you time, but will also save you money. Ovens which have not been cleaned frequently or for significant periods often build up oil carbon, burnt food particles, and other cooking residues, making your oven slower to heat up and respectively to cool down.
This can affect the quality, taste and smell of the meals you’re cooking, your power bill affect your wallet, and eventually you would probably need to replace it with a new one.
Optima’s oven cleaners in Brisbane offer a professional cleaning services for both gas and electric ovens, as well as for combined ones. Our oven cleaning Brisbane-wide service will leave your appliance sparkling clean and fresh and will even prolong its life.
You will immediately notice that your meal is cooked faster and tastes and smells much better – as it should be. To perform the best service for you, we use only eco-friendly professional oven cleaning solutions, and we offer both domestic and commercial oven cleaning in Brisbane.
Effective Professional BBQ Cleaning in Brisbane for Quality Family Time
Professional BBQ cleaning in Brisbane is another service that accompanies the oven cleaning well. Get ready for the season of barbeques and welcome it with one that is sparkling clean! Call now and book a service and receive an outstanding cleaning session!
Same as the oven cleaning, the technician will use professional non-toxic cleaning products to remove the accumulated food and oil residue. Our oven cleaners are fully qualified and experienced in cleaning all types of barbeques – you will be more than happy with the end result, should you choose our services.
The cleaning itself will get done on-site, right where your BBQ usually sits and will be performed with the help of our professional steam cleaning equipment. No waiting time is required after the BBQ cleaning, you can start cooking right away! As ever with cooking appliances and tools, it is best if you let it burn for a while before you place the food inside.
No matter if you have family and friends coming over or you enjoy things clean, you won’t be disappointed by our grill cleaners and the results they achieve in a short amount of time.
You don’t have to postpone that house party you’ve always dreamed of having or wonder what to tell your family when they want to come over and visit. Call 07 3040 7377 with as much notice you can give us and enjoy the fast results and the compliments of your loved ones for the sparkling clean home you manage to maintain.
What is the process we follow?
Once you’ve decided to lead a better life and call us to clean your oven, you don’t have to worry about doing anything else. Our Brisbane oven cleaners will arrive on-site fully equipped with everything needed to do an outstanding job.
- They will first inspect your oven – the make, model, and current condition. Then a protective mat will be placed under or around the appliance to control the cleaning station and potential splashes to a minimum.
- All removable parts, such as racks and trays that are coming with the oven will be taken out and cleaned individually. Then a non-toxic but powerful oven degreaser will be applied on the inside walls of your cooker.
- The cleaning solution will need to sit for a while to dissolve as much from the cooking residues as possible. After the required waiting time appropriate detergents will be employed, such as fast foam, a glass cleaner for the door, stainless steel cleaner for the exterior etc., covering all aspects of your oven – in and out.
- The oven professional will pay special attention to the fan, grill, and the stove door as those are the usual places where grime tends to build up. The carbon deposits from burnt-on food particles will get scraped off, and after everything has been cleaned, we will wipe off any cleaning agents’ residuals from the inside of your appliance. As a final step, your oven will be polished and dried inside and out to a perfect finish.
- Once your professional oven cleaning service gets completed, you are free to use the oven. We highly recommend to turn it on and let it work for around 15 minutes before using it, as you would do with a brand new oven.
Upon request, our technicians will be happy to also clean the stovetop or range hood for a small additional charge. Stovetop/range hood clean can be requested both when initially organising the service and on the day, on-site.
Why Does Your Oven Need to be Cleaned Regularly?
- As a reputable oven cleaning company in Brisbane, Optima Cleaners recommend cleaning your oven regularly to enjoy its good results and condition for as long as possible. Manufacturers also recommend having your oven professionally cleaned every 6 to 12 months, depending on the frequency of usage and individual needs.
- Once you have your oven cleaned, you will see that the meal tastes and smells better, and the life of your oven increases.
- Having us do it for you, you will have more free time to spend with the people you love.
- Regular clean and maintenance would also ensure a lower energy consumption as a clean oven uses less energy than a dirty one to prepare equal amounts of food as the dirty one takes longer to heat up and is harder to keep temperature levels.
Expert Domestic Oven Cleaners in Brisbane Near You
If you are looking for local oven cleaners in Brisbane you can rely on, then look no further! All our technicians are qualified, trained, and experienced in their field of work.
They are certified and fully insured and are prompt, polite, and friendly. Our oven cleaners are knowledgeable in all aspects of ovens and grills and will be able to inspect and check the condition of the seals and notice any performance issues.
If needed, we will be more than happy to replace broken or damaged parts, have it mind it might be best if you have provided the spare parts for the exact make and model at the time of the service.
You can welcome our technicians at a time that is convenient for you – we are available on weekdays and weekends and even on public holidays. Contact us or book your oven and BBQ cleaning service online anytime with just a few clicks and don’t forget to enjoy your food.
How Much Does an Professional Oven Cleaning in Brisbane Cost?
|Single Oven Cleaning Services (60cm)||$135.00 $185.00|
|Double Oven Cleaning Services (90cm)||$155.00 $205.00|
|Stove Top Cleaning||$25.00 $50.00|
|Range Hood Cleaning||$25.00 $50.00|
|Barbecue Cleaning||$99 – $199.00 $250.00|
Please Note: The price estimation for larger projects may need to be given on site after inspection. No oven has been too big or too small a job for our technicians!
Curious What to Expect From Optima’s Oven Cleaning Service?
Ready to enjoy better meals with your family?
Excellent job. The oven cleaner worked very very hard. Stovetop and oven are cleaned fantastic.
Responded quickly to my enquiry and was able to book cleaners for same day. Nice professional woman, thorough job, I would hire again.
You can pay your oven cleaning service using
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it usually take to have an oven cleaned professionally?
Deep oven cleaning of a standard single oven usually takes about an hour, up to an hour and a half to deliver exceptional results. Bear in mind that the time varies depending on the size (single, double, or commercial), the make, the model, and the condition of your kitchen appliance. The technician will confirm how much time the service will take when he arrives on-site.
How long after the cleaning service can I start using my oven?
After our visit, you are free to use your oven as you wish. We strongly recommend to let it work on high temperature for at least 10 to 15 minutes before the first use, as you would with a store-bought oven. The burning process will evaporate any moisture left from the cleaning, and you are ready to cook for your friends and family without a worry. After the allotted time has passed, insert the meal you’ve prepared, and you will notice that the cooking time is less than it used to be!
How often should I have my oven deep cleaned?
Oven manufacturers recommend a cleaning cycle of every 6 to 12 months performed by a professional. Oven maintenance, of course, depends on the frequency of usage and how you use it. When you first buy your oven, it may be easier to clean it yourself, but once several years go by, it’s time to trust a certified technician to do it for you. The oven cleaner will help you get rid of all the accumulated residue inside. He will clean even the glass door, which is often a pain to get to as the corners are practically unreachable by default. Once our technician inspects and performs the service, he can recommend when the next cleaning session should get scheduled.
Are you an insured Brisbane oven cleaning service provider?
Yes, we are fully insured against all the tricks of the trade.
Is cleaning the range hood included in my service?
Of course, your range hood or stove top can get cleaned as part of the oven cleaning service for a small additional cost. Simply advise our friendly operator over the phone, mark it in your proprieties while booking online, or let the technician on-site know. Our staff will advise you on the updated price and proceed to clean everything you’ve requested to meet all your needs!
What if the technician makes a mess. Does he clean after himself?
All oven cleaners are equipped with overshoes, and protective sheets and pay special while they perform the service. If any dirt splashes aside, our staff will clean after themselves.